Thursday, November 20, 2014

my cycle journey in trichy

I want to narrate my cycle journeys in town ... When I travel in a cycle , generally I need to revolve my pedal and gain at least 10 kilometers per hour so that I gain balance ,,, I explain what I face really ,,, honestly every 100 meters I face somebody crossing from my left hand side of the road ,,, every 100 meters we face human crossings ,,, there is no flyover so that people can cross the road safely ,,, it is sad that the mini flyover concept is totally defunct in our state ,,, thanks to the greedy builders , who encroach each and every inch of the road ,,,the road crossers come instantly ,,, we can't expect ,,, suddenly cycle need to be stopped ,,, then I need to pedal from the scratch to gain speed ,,, my knee is gone ,,,, then comes the cattle ,,, Aadu and Maadu etc roaming around freely ... The owners of these cattle use the public roads as their cattle shelters ,,, literally not bothered ,,,, every 500 meters I face cattle crossing ,,,, then comes the unruly buses ,,, these buses look like big steel boxes moving with out control ( modern Yama vahanams ),,, then not to
Mention about the pothols in the road ,,,, every Indian citizen has faced the pothols ,,,, then you come across heaps of garbages lying over the roads ,,, this is more so in Chennai ,,....trichy is far far better ,,,,, then comes the sewage canals ,,, I want to know what should be the correct procedure to build and maintain the sewage canals ,,, mostly in places like chennai , the mini sewage canals flowing along the roads and streets creating huge foul smell ,,, if we tolerate all these hurdles , the finally comes the stagnated rain water ,,, it don't find the suitable place to get drained ,,, it also travels with us ,,, yes as Dr Lakshmi Kandhaswamy and Padmanabhan said , we are responsible ,,,, we the public are selfish ,,, in everything ,,,, I dream one day our towns will have a separate cycle track as seen in China and European countries ,,, will my dream come true one day ? ,,, I am still dreaming ,,,, By late I stopped cycling but going to indoor centres for some activities ,,,,

No comments: