Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CRRI 20 YEARS GONE

I had always been reserved ..always had limited interactions ... Always there used to be some shyness and fear , whenever I go to my college ... This time they have organised a function ... Probably a big get together sort ... So many senior people are gathering at our college .... That good old fear fear grips me ....That old ekkals haunt me .... So many feelings .... But ... Yes I decided and have started towards my college now .... I was on active strength of my college in 1994 .... ( as a CRRI ) .... 20 years gone ....20 years of struggle outside ... It s a mysterious feel now ...Yes I am going to my college to meet my unseen colleagues , who have been my sincere Facebook pals for a few years since now .... What a strange feel ... It should be a KATHAMBAM of people I am gonna meet ... Let all meet together .... Cheers to all

1 comment:

SRIDHAR R ( Srirangam ) said...

it seems , all my friends comments have gone ...very sad